Anaesthesiology for Nurses
S Ahanatha Pillai
Jaypee Bros Medical Pub Pvt Ltd
Overview- An updated text.
- Covers all aspects of anaesthetic management in
- Explains in detail the nurses' roles in handling various
complications that may arise during anaesthetic
management of patients.
- Presents attractive illustrations and figures in the
appropriate context for easy understanding.
- A separate chapter on History of Anaesthesia to make
- Useful for Nursing Anaesthetists, Nurse Anaesthetic
Assistants, Students of Nursing, etc.