CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification, California Edition
August Learning Solutions
CNA: Nursing Assistant Certification, California Edition, brings together all of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) training requirements for today's nursing assistant. Written in easy-to-understand language, this one-of-a-kind textbook is formatted specifically for CDPH's 17 prescribed modules. All topics, subsections, and skills reflect 2019 CDPH guidelines for a Nurse Assistant Certification Training Program.
Look inside to learn from author and registered nurse Carrie L. Jarosinski how to prepare students for the CNA exam and how to achieve caregiver excellence.
- Reviewed and endorsed by California CNA instructors.
- Formatted for CDPH's 17 prescribed modules for a Nurse Assistant Certification Training Program.
- Corresponds with 160-hour training program requirements (60 hours of classroom training and 100 hours of clinical training).
- Module skills are divided into when, why, and what statements, followed by “starting-up” and “finishing-up” steps to prepare your students for their role as nursing assistants.
- Workbook corresponds with each module and supports learning with a range of exercises. Sold separately.
- Free instructor portal with access to CNA skills videos, additional test bank answers, workbook answers, and module-bymodule PowerPoints.