The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 20 Minutes a Day
A Read-With-Me Book with Discussion Questions, Definitions, and More!
Bushel & Peck Books
Reading with your kids has a profound impact on their development, and now it's easier than ever!
In The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 20 Minutes a Day, the unabridged text of the beloved story of the yellow brick road, the shoes, and the wizard is broken down into easy, twenty-minute chunks—perfect for daily read-alouds. Thoughtful questions after each passage boost comprehension and facilitate meaningful discussion, while definitions in the margins make it easy for parents to explain what challenging words might mean. Learn vocabulary, strengthen literacy, introduce the classics, and bond over beautiful literature with The Wonderful Wizard of Oz in 20 Minutes a Day!
Other titles in the Read-With-Me Kids Classics series include:
- A Christmas Carol in 20 Minutes a Day
- The Secret Garden in 20 Minutes a Day
- Peter Pan in 20 Minutes a Day
- The Wind in the Willows in 20 Minutes a Day
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in 20 Minutes a Day
- Treasure Island in 20 Minutes a Day