Federal Aviation Regulations for Flight Crew
Aviation Supplies & Acad Inc
FAR-FC is the definitive reference book for Part 121 and 135 operators. This updated 2021 edition reflects changes in aviation operations for pilots and flight crews, including flight crew member certifications, fractional ownership operations, certification for air carriers, and operating requirements for domestic operations. Includes free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 5, 63, 65, 91 Subpart K, 110, 117, 119, 120, 121, 135, Hazmat 175, and TSA 1544
- The Pilot's Bill of Rights
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service service for instant access to regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle (sign up on ASA's website)
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Tabs included for quick reference
- Comprehensive FAR index.
ASA's FAR/AIM series has been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that oversees and regulates procedural standards for the aviation industry. Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. (ASA) is the leading publisher of aviation books and the largest producer of pilot supplies in the USA today, providing trusted materials for more than 80 years.