MRCOG Part 2: 500 SBAs and EMQs
Reflecting recent changes to the exam, MRCOG Part 2: 500 SBAs and EMQs, Second Edition has been completely updated to include questions and answers in the new SBA format. With over 50% new content, MRCOG Part 2: 500 SBAs and EMQs offers the most up-to-date and comprehensive set of practice questions for trainees preparing for the MRCOG Part 2 exam.
Chapters are mapped to the syllabus to deliver structured revision in all the key topics tested in the exam. Featuring a wealth of practice questions and fully descriptive answers, this book provides the essential revision text to maximise chances of exam success.
- 500 questions, comprising 250 SBAs and 250 EMQs, reflecting the breadth of topics encountered in the actual exam
- Questions structured around MRCOG syllabus core modules, ensuring complete coverage for the exam
- Answers feature concise descriptions to consolidate knowledge and understanding
- Extensive evidence-based referencing to relate theory to clinical practice
- Visually-enhanced answers to improve understanding of key concepts
Rekha Wuntakal MBBS MD (O&G) DNB DNB DFFp MRCOG FRCOG
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Queen’s Hospital, Essex, UK
Ziena Abdullah MBBS BSc MRCOG
Speciality Registrar Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Newham General Hospital, London, UK
Tony Hollingworth BMChB PhD MBA FRCS (Ed) FRCOG
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Whipps Cross Hospital, London, UK
David Redford MB FRCS FRCOG
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury, UK