Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology
Neeraj Sethi Amy Pearson Yogesh Bajaj
Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology presents a brand new addition to the forthcoming Key Clinical Topics series. The book provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising over 100 carefully selected topics in alpha order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of head and neck disorders. This collection of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a large number of clinical settings.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on head and neck disorders. Designed to enable rapid access to core information, Key Clinical Topics in Otolaryngology offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- Over 100 topics presented in alpha order, from acute otitis media to voice disorders
- Effective exam revision for DOHNS and FRCS (ORL-HNS) candidates
- Succinct coverage of head and neck treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Neeraj Sethi MRCS DOHNS
Head and Neck Research Fellow, Leeds Institute of Cancer and Pathology, St James’s University Hospital, UK
Amy Pearson FRCS (ORL-HNS) Consultant ENT Surgeon, Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, Hull, UK
Yogesh Bajaj MD MS FRCS(ORL-HNS) Consultant ENT Surgeon, Royal London Hospital, London, UK