EFOST Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine - Foot and Ankle Surgery
Gian Luigi Canata Lee Parker
EFOST Surgical Techniques in Sports Medicine – Foot and Ankle Surgery provides orthopaedic surgeons with a collection of step by step surgical techniques for correcting foot and ankle injuries commonly encountered in sports and orthopaedic trauma.
Each chapter explains how to perform a single surgical procedure in its entirety, from diagnosis, preparation, surgical technique to closure and rehabilitation, while also detailing pre and post-operative complications and how best to avoid them.
The practical, easy to use format makes this book an invaluable resource for all surgeons involved with treating orthopaedic and sports trauma injuries of the foot and ankle.
- EFOST – easy to reference surgical techniques written in a simple stepwise format
- Easy to follow ‘cook book’ chapter style
- Easy to navigate content allows rapid review of techniques
- Large number of high quality colour photographs
- Written by highly experienced orthopaedic and sports trauma surgeons
Gian Luigi Canata MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Director, Centre of Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopic Surgery, Koelliker Hospital, Turin
Lee Parker BM MRCS (Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth)
Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeon, The Royal London Hospital, London, UK