First FRCR Anatomy
Matthew Budak Magdalena Szewczyk-Bieda Richard White Menelaos Philippou Ganapathy Ananthakrishnan Jamie Weir
Jaypee Bros Medical Pub Pvt Ltd
First FRCR Anatomy: Mock Papers offers the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of practice cases for trainees preparing for the First FRCR Anatomy exam.
Chapters presented as 15 complete mock papers, covering the full range of imaging modalities.
Featuring a wealth of practice cases covering all the key topics, this book provides the essential revision tool to maximise chances of exam success.
- 300 high quality images, reflecting the breadth of topics encountered in the actual exam
- 15 mock papers to enable trainees to practice and improve exam technique
- Highly illustrated to simplify complex anatomy and improve understanding
- Edited by highly experienced radiological anatomist, Professor Jamie Weir
- Complements First FRCR Anatomy: Practice Cases – the complete FRCR Anatomy revision package
Matthew Budak MD
Magdalena Szewczyk-Bieda MD(Hons)
Richard White MSc (Med Sci) MBChB FRCR
All at Ninewells Hospital, Dundee
Menelaos Philippou MBChB MRCS
Specialty Trainee, Edinburgh Royal Infirmary
Ganapathy Ananthakrishnan MRCS FRCR
Specialty Registrar, Gartnavel General Hospital, Glasgow
Jamie Weir MBBS DMRD FRCP(Ed) FRANZCR(Hon) FRCR
Emeritus Professor of Radiology, University of Aberdeen