Adult Glaucoma Surgery
Maria Da Luz Freitas
Jaypee Bros Medical Pub Pvt Ltd
Glaucoma is a condition of the eye in which the optic nerve is damaged due to increased fluid pressure in the eye. Left untreated, the condition may lead to permanent blindness.
This comprehensive guide discusses various surgical techniques used to treat glaucoma, covering both new and traditional procedures. Non-penetrating surgical methods are also examined and the advantages and disadvantages of different surgeries are highlighted.
Written by a recognised Portuguese author group, this manual includes a DVD of 17 videos demonstrating surgical procedures.
- Comprehensive guide discussing new and traditional surgical techniques for the treatment of glaucoma
- Examines non-penetrating surgical procedures
- Compares advantages and disadvantages of different techniques
- Recognised Portuguese author group
- Includes DVD of 17 videos demonstrating surgical procedures
Maria Da Luz Freitas MD
Consultant, Hospital da Arrabida, Porto, Portugal