Key Clinical Topics in Ophthalmology
Parham Azarbod Peng Tee Khaw
Key Clinical Topics in Ophthalmology presents a brand new addition to the Key Clinical Topics series.
The book provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising 93 carefully selected topics in alpha order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of ophthalmic disorders. This collection of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a large number of clinical settings.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on ophthalmic medicine.
Designed to enable rapid access to core information, KCT in Ophthalmology offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- 93 topics presented in alpha order, from age-related macular degeneration to white dot syndromes
- Effective exam revision for postgraduate trainees in ophthalmology preparing for certification
- Succinct coverage of ophthalmic treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Parham Azarbod BSc MBBS MRCS FRCOphth
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon; Former Director of Training, Glaucoma Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK
Professor Sir Peng Tee Khaw PhD FRCP FRCS FRCOphth FCOptom Hon DSc FSBiol FRCPath FMedSci FARVO
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon; Director, National Institute for Health Biomedical Research Centre, Moorfields Eye Hospital and UCL Institute of Ophthalmology, London, UK; Director of Research and Development, Programme Director Eyes and Vision UCL Partners, Former President of Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)