Final FRCA: 300 SBAs
Kariem El-Boghdadly Imran Ahmad
Final FRCA: 300 SBAs offers a wealth of exam questions focussing on the new SBA format. With so few resources available for candidate wishing to practice the new exam format, Final FRCA: 300 SBAs will ensure that trainees have sufficient experience to ensure success in the exam.
Presented as 10 complete SBA mock paper sections, and featuring the most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of practice questions, the content is carefully designed to test knowledge and improve exam technique.
Covering the full breadth of the syllabus with particular focus on clinical scenarios, Final FRCA: 300 SBAs provides the definitive SBA revision guide to maximise chances of exam success.
- 300 SBAs providing large number of questions in the new exam format
- Answers feature detailed explanations to consolidate knowledge
- Tables, diagrams and graphs to assist in understanding answers and help clarify complex concepts
- A further reading reference is provided with each SBA question to aid understanding of answers
- Up to date and relevant SBA questions reflect RCA style questioning, along with accepted current practice and guidelines
Kariem El-Boghdadly MBBS BSc (Hons) FRCA
Specialty Registrar, South East School of Anaesthesia, London Deanery
Imran Ahmad MBBS FRCA
Consultant Anaesthetist, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London