Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia
Roger Langford David Ashton-Cleary
Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia presents a brand new addition to the forthcoming Key Clinical Topics series. Key Clinical Topics in Anaesthesia provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising over 100 carefully selected topics in alpha order that together provide an extensive understanding of anaesthetic management. This collection of highly practical guides systematically addresses anaesthetic management techniques for a large number of clinical settings, as well as summarising important areas such as Ethics and Nutrition.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on anaesthesia. Designed to enable rapid access to core information, Anaesthesia offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- Over 100 topics presented in alpha order, from Airway – Assessment to Ventilation Strategies
- Effective exam revision for FRCA and EDA candidates
- Succinct coverage of anaesthetic treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Roger Langford FRCA
Consultant Anaesthetist, Anaesthetic Department, Royal Cornwall Hospital, Treliske, Truro, Cornwall, UK
David Ashton-Cleary MBChB FRCA DICM
Locum Consultant in Critical Care & Anaesthesia, Department of Anaesthesia, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust, Truro, Cornwall, UK