Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Oncological Surgery
Jaypee Bros Medical Pub Pvt Ltd
This atlas presents the principles and techniques of minimally invasive urologic oncological surgery. Divided into three sections, the authors discuss anaesthesia and set up, upper tract surgery and lower tract surgery.
Each chapter examines a different urologic oncological procedure, comparing both laparoscopic and robotic methods.
Written by renowned experts in the US, this atlas includes more than 500 detailed intra-operative photographs depicting critical sequential procedural steps.
- Presents principles and techniques of minimally invasive urologic oncological surgery
- Three sections discuss anaesthesia and set up, upper tract and lower tract surgery
- Compares laparoscopic and robotic procedures for numerous urologic oncological conditions
- Renowned US author and editor team
- More than 500 intra-operative photographs
Reza Ghavamian MD
Professor and Chairman, Department of Urology, Director of Genitourinary Oncology Program and Robotic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, USA