50 Ethical Questions
Biblical Wisdom for Confusing Times
J. Alan Branch
"Those who read 50 Ethical Questions will find answers that are reasonable, helpful, and best of all, biblical." —Tim Challies
Christians cannot escape difficult questions. What we need is guidance to think well. In 50 Ethical Questions, J. Alan Branch addresses questions about ethics, sexuality, marriage and divorce, bioethics, and Christian living. Readers will find biblical and reasonable guidance on their questions, including:
- What are the differences between individual and systemic racism?
- I've been invited to a same-sex wedding. Should I attend?
- Should Christians use vaccines from cell lines derived from aborted babies?
- I'm a Christian in an abusive marriage. What should I do?
- Is it morally permissible for a Christian to conceal-carry a firearm?
With Branch's help, you can navigate ethical challenges with care and conviction.