Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual
Aviation Supplies & Acad Inc
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2022 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Title 14 Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 89, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, Title 49 NTSB 830 and TSA 1552
- Unabridged text of AIM, including full-color graphics
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service service for instant access to regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle (sign up on ASA’s website)
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs printed in page margins for quick reference
- Comprehensive FAR and AIM index
ASA’s FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.